Monday, October 11, 2010

The HIGH SCHOOL DIARIES

High school stinks.  Sometimes.  It depends.  But today was atrocious, that's for sure.  I woke up feeling like I died, went to school like a zombie, and most importantly, failed at Minesweeper. 
That game just drives me bonkers, especially because I never did figure out how to play it.  Since I was a little kid I have been trying to figure it out, but ended up just clicking randomly, losing, then clicking the awesome little smiley face to start all over again.  To me, the mysterious strategy of Minesweeper makes as much sense as my third period English teacher plus lots of coffee.  And speaking of my English teacher, she said "in essence" six times today! (I kept little tally marks on the bottom of our "thesis statement" assignment.)  And speaking of assignments, I have to----wait, how did I get on this topic?  See, this is why school should start at least five hours later; our little minds can't take this much mental stimulation at such an early hour.  They expect us to function at 7:20 in the MORNING. (Yes, that's when school starts.)  Even worse, they expect us to actually stay awake, pay attention, and excel at that hour.  Wait until I take AP courses.

Your tiredness,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment